My name is Alessandra and Penna a Spillo is my blog. I was born in Genoa, Italy, and I live in London. After many years of practicing law in Italy, I’m now a London based blogger. I have three boys, Matteo, Filippo, and Andrea. I love to travel and to take photographs during my wanderings. I write about all my discoveries in this vibrant and exciting city, and, most of all, I never stop looking around.
If you want to know more, click here: About me
- 5 Romantic Villages you shouldn’t miss in London posted on October 4, 2019 | under London
- Esplorando i quartieri di Londra: Notting Hill posted on November 11, 2017 | under London
- Cosa fare a Seefeld, montagna da fiaba posted on August 19, 2016 | under Travel
- Esplorando i quartieri di Londra: Chiswick posted on September 28, 2016 | under London
- Esplorando i quartieri di Londra: Shoreditch e Brick Lane posted on June 21, 2017 | under London
- London walks: Hampstead Village to Kenwood House posted on September 16, 2019 | under London